Site Admin

Work draft

Post by Lazarus » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:00 pm

For unfinished posts.

Lazarus
Site Admin

Re: Work draft

Post by Lazarus » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:03 pm

60 minutes interview (before book 2, insert date)

Fictional correspondent (use RNG), introduced by real host. Overview of trip to Venus..

Lazarus
Site Admin

Post by Lazarus » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:58 pm

Y talking to x. Welcome back x. Its good to be back y. (Y) To those who missed our intro x has arrived back from a whirlwind trip to Venus. Later in the program we'll be airing his exclusive interview with Tala Venus.

Lazarus
Site Admin

Post by Lazarus » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:16 pm

Tell me x, how does it feel to be the first human to visit Venus? Honestly y underwhelming. Really? We'll I missed out on the traditional elements, blast off, high g propulsion, and zero g flight. The cage industries..

Lazarus
Site Admin

Post by Lazarus » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:51 pm

Cage industries? I cover it better in my interview y, but to put it simply they're the providers sponsors, providing the providers with most of the extremely advanced technology. And you were saying? Their space travel lacks the challenge and romance of our manned spaceflight. Honestly it was more like staying in a modern luxury hotel. The trip was pleasant and intriguing, but it didn't feel earned.

Lazarus
Site Admin

Post by Lazarus » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:20 pm

In regard to your trip I understand you've made additional information available on our website. Yes y every technical detail I could acquire, pictures of earth and Venus, and much more.

Lazarus
Site Admin

Post by Lazarus » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:12 pm

After some words from our sponsors we return with x's exclusive interview with tala Venus.

(Intro)

(Describe Tala) (try to reach Chris for details re Tala and cage organization)

Tala preempts the interview. "Before we get into this I need to clarlfy that I am Tala Venus, not Tala Cage.

Lazarus
Site Admin

Post by Lazarus » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:42 pm

The distinction is important. I possess some of Cage's memories, however I am not a flesh and blood being, rather a V.I.

Lazarus
Site Admin

Post by Lazarus » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:34 am

Tala Cage who you may have known as pilot for the Provider mission has the authority to speak for the Cage family. However while it is true that I am a part of her, in a sense a sister, or daughter, I do not represent Cage Industries, or Tala Cage herself. At this time I am an autonomous entity employed by the Providers.

Lazarus
Site Admin

Post by Lazarus » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:33 am

For the people at home, what is a V.I? A virtual intellect, my mind resides in the base computer systems, and I interact with the biological staff via consoles and holographic fields. So you're what we would call Artificial Intelligence? No x, my mind is modelled on a real brain, but confined in a mechanism instead of a skull, hence virtual not artificial. I possess emotions, personality, and personal desires. My baseline is modelled on Tala Cage's mind, but without her full breadth of knowledge and trauma.

Lazarus
Site Admin

Post by Lazarus » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:10 am

Tala's trauma? "Yes my sister has a tragic back story, I am aware of it, but I do not have the memories of experience. Primarily health problems before she met a Provider, it isn't my place to elaborate further.